Tuesday 24 April 2012

Neetu Chandra bags Greek film


Neetu Chandra is going global. The 'Yaavarum Nalam' and 'Theeradha Vilayattu Pillai' girl has signed a Greek film, and she is keeping herself busy learning the basics of Greek, to get her act right.
"I was approached for this film recently, when I was working with Jayam Ravi and Ameer for Aadhi Bhagavan. It is an interesting project and hence I expressed my consent to be part of it," she says.
Even now, the actress is shooting for 'Aadhi Bhagavan' in Goa. "The shooting will be wrapped up in a few days and this is the last schedule," informs Neetu, stating that the movie has shaped up very well.
"Ameer is a man of perfection and he knows the knack of extracting the best from his colleagues. Being part of his project is a great thing and I must say Jayam Ravi is a nice co-star to work with," adds Neetu.

No comments:

Post a Comment